Hey! I'm Kunz, and I'm a senior at the University of Texas at Austin. I'm interested in Technology, Strategy, and Product Management.
I'm currently in search of a Summer 2019 internship.
Previously, I was a Summer Analyst at Bank of America Merrill Lynch in New York, a Software Engineering Co-op at IBM in Austin, a Software Engineering Intern at Boeing in St. Louis, co-founded a startup called Leave No Trace, which was funded by Verizon Wireless and worked on Product Management at UProspie. I've also helped contribute to research at Stanford HCI Group.
Crowd Guilds: Worker-led Reputation and Feedback on Crowdsourcing Platforms
ACM Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work and Social Computing (CSCW 2017)
- Leave No Trace is a multi-platform application that allows users to measure real-time energy usage and assigns them a sustainability score, while encourging lower usage through comparing their usage with nearby individuals. iOS Android
- Whale is an iOS application that helps to crowd-fund lending by connecting users and recipients for short-term low interest loans that are set on a bell-curve.
- ColorCognition is a web application game that mirrors a popular Chinese arcade game and encourages users to find the box with the varying color.
- AggAPI is a NodeJS framework that allows developers to aggregate multiple REST APIs into a single macro.
- MIT Zero Robotics is a software that allows users to determine the ideal coordinate locations for the SPHERE satellites to attain maximum reception.
-KinnectwithMe is a software that tracks user movements via Kinect through body position by body position on a cartesian graph and arm angle signifying an octave to register movements as musical sounds. Then, the user is able to use MIDI input for music production.
- TEDxUpliftNorthHillsPrep was the first TEDx talk to be hosted at North Hills Preparatory. As the director, I was responsible for managing a staff of 12 as well as coordinating everything from obtaining the license to the logistics of the event.
- MS Finance
- BS Electrical & Computer Engineering
I currently live in Austin, Texas. Feel free to reach me on Twitter or shoot me an email.